Sunmed CBG OIL CITRUS CBD –
660MG – Day Time Formula
Sunmed CBG OIL CITRUS CBD – Orange 660MG – Day Time Formula
Our cbg hemp oil daytime tincture is made with an extract that is not CBD dominant. It comprises CBG (~60%) and has a secondary component of CBD (~15%). We paired this tincture formulation with some bright citrus essential oils.
- A high-quality CBG hemp oil by SunMed and two invigorating essential oils make this a great daytime option!
- This is not an isolated cannabigerol oil product—the cannabinoid ratio is approximately 70% CBG, with the remainder primarily CBD (ND THC*).
- Our CBG hemp oil contains 22mg of cannabinoids per mL, or about 660mg total, with about 550mg of CBG / cannabigerol.
- Our CBG Uses MCT oil from coconuts as the base oil for better absorption.
- Lime and orange essential oils and other natural flavors fall in love, giving it a zesty, citrusy taste and an energetic effect.
What is CBD and Sunmed CBG Oil?
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in Cannabis sativa. It is produced from cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), which is also converted into CBD and THC. CBG is formed through decarboxylation, a heat-catalyzed process. Due to growing interest in CBG, this article focuses on its pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and principal pharmacological effects. CBG is metabolized by the liver enzyme CYP2J2, resulting in hydroxyl and di-oxygenated products. CBG is a partial agonist at the CB1 and CB2 receptors and regulates endocannabinoid signaling.
Potential targets for CBG include TRP channels, COX-1 and COX-2 enzymes, cannabinoids, 5-HT1A, and alpha-2 receptors. Pre-clinical studies show that CBG reduces intraocular pressure, exhibits antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumoral effects, and has anti-anxiety, neuroprotective, dermatological, and appetite-stimulating properties. Research on CBG should be further explored, as it could lead to novel therapeutic approaches for various disorders, either alone or in combination with other compounds.
The plant starts with 1% CBG, and if you don’t catch it quickly enough, it turns into CBD, CBV, CBN, CBC, CBA, and all the other Cannabinoids our body requires to help make our Endocannabinoid system function well. So, all in all, CBG is the Daddy of the plant if you want to consider the reality of CBG. Overall, it is the most effective dominant natural product we carry. Sunmed CBG Oil Tincture is 60% CBG.