Sunmed Full Spectrum Water Solubles – CBD
Sunmed Full Spectrum Water Solubles, CBD disintegrates in water. It also breaks up well in fats and oils, making it productive for making your edibles or altered topicals utilizing your preferred lotion or cosmetics. Regularly CBD oil would not effectively blend in with water – on account of what we think about solvent oils (non-polar chains of hydrocarbons) separate from water (polar particle) – nanoemulsion makes this mix conceivable unafraid of partition once it’s been blended due to how nanoemulsions can get dissolvable with various solvents at that point mass materials.
- Quick acting, high strength Sunmed Full Spectrum Water Solubles recipe (600mg, relative viability contrasted with ~2400mg tincture, 4 – 10x more
- Full spectrum CBD with cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBDV) and terpenes
- Blend in with water, juice, or espresso and drink at the correct measurements; you’ll feel a brisk impact!
- Our water solvent CBD appearance is, to some degree/gray white shading, in contrast to our tinctures. Remember to give it a decent shake on opening and sporadically a short time later!
Now Your CBD Store is proud to offer our CBG Neuro Water Soluble tincture:
It is one of the only CBG-rich tinctures available on the market today. Our Sunmed Full Spectrum Water Solubles Neuro tincture provides all the benefits of our award-winning Hemp Oil and Water Soluble CBD products. Yet, unlike the typical CBD tincture, it contains high levels of another cannabinoid with incredible therapeutic benefits: CBG.
Our CBG Neuro Water Soluble is a cutting-edge product, and Sunmed has breached a new frontier in the industry with one of the only CBG-rich tinctures available today.
Like CBD, CBG is a naturally occurring cannabinoid endogenous to the hemp plant, though present in much smaller concentrations (and therefore considered a “minor” cannabinoid). As a result, CBG tincture is rare in today’s industry and requires expert knowledge, advanced technology, and specialized cultivation methods. Luckily, these are Sunmed’s specialties, and with our CBG Neuro Water Soluble, we offer yet another innovative product with unprecedented benefits.
Why Choose Sunmed Neuro Water Soluble?
As discussed below, the CBG in our Neuro Sunmed Full Spectrum Water Solubles has many unique benefits.
Our Neuro Water Soluble is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse. CBG is one of the most potent known anti-inflammatory cannabinoids, as is CBD–yet the two combat inflammation differently. Combining these cannabinoids, our Neuro Water Soluble targets inflammation from all angles to offer optimal therapeutic effects.
Researchers have also suggested that CBG may benefit mood, stress levels, and energy and promote happiness and well-being.
Our Neuro Water Soluble is one of our fastest-acting products, with effects that kick in just five to ten minutes after ingestion and last for four to six hours per dose. This makes our Neuro Water Soluble perfect for those seeking a product that provides instant therapeutic benefits when you need them most.
As we discuss below, CBG has significant benefits for the following aspects of our health:
- Mood: CBG is thought to increase neurotransmitters for improved mood, energy, attention, and emotional balance.
- Stress: CBG works by a unique mechanism of action to aid stress management, while CBD produces the same benefits by working in different brain regions. Our Neuro Water Soluble combines the relaxing properties of both compounds to optimize its calming benefits.
- Cognitive Health: Based on their findings, researchers suggest that CBG may support mental health.
- Inflammation: Our Neuro Water Soluble is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse, combining the soothing effects of CBD with the inflammation-reducing properties of CBG.
What is CBG?
Like CBD, cannabigerol (CBG) is a phytocannabinoid, a naturally occurring compound synthesized by hemp in reaction to heat and light under natural growing conditions. Like CBD and all other cannabinoids, CBG produces its benefits through its interaction with the endocannabinoid system (ECS), a network of cannabinoid receptors and neurotransmitters that spreads throughout the body and is responsible for nearly all aspects of our physical and psychological health.
Each cannabinoid in Sunmed’s formula–whether CBD, CBG, CBC, CBN, or any other–offers its distinctive therapeutic properties.
Yet CBG, in particular, has shown enormous therapeutic potential in clinical trials, and scientists and researchers have become increasingly interested in its possible uses as a holistic aid.
The Benefits of CBG in our water-soluble products
CBG has exhibited remarkable benefits in scientific studies and clinical trials. This is why scientific and medicinal interest in this cannabinoid is multiplying and why researchers believe CBG has such profound therapeutic potential. This, in turn, is why Your CBD Store and Sunmed are exploring the world of CBG and incorporating it into their products.
CBG is thought to benefit many aspects of our health, including:
- Mood, Energy, Motivation, and Emotional Balance: CBG has various benefits for mental wellness. It produces these benefits by binding with CB1 receptors in the brain to release neurotransmitters associated with positive emotions. In doing so, promoting happiness and well-being, healthy sleep, motivation, focus, energy, and even learning and memory is suggested.
- Alleviating Physical Discomfort: Based on their findings, scientists have also suggested that CBG may help reduce physical discomfort throughout the body.
- Eye Health: CBG binds with CB1 receptors throughout the ocular region and regulates eye health. As a result, CBG is thought to benefit ocular health and reduce discomfort in the eye area.
- Immune System Health: CBG is believed to support a healthy immune system like CBD. Cannabinoids such as CBG and CBD bind with cannabinoid receptors on immune cells throughout the body. By binding with these receptors, they unlock access to the systems they control- in this case, the immune system- to ensure they are balanced and functioning correctly. As a result, CBG and CBD are believed to promote a healthy immune system.
How CBG Enhances CBD: The Entourage Effect Without THC
CBG further enriches the therapeutic value of our Neuro Water Soluble by enhancing the effects of CBG. Some consumers think that full-spectrum is most effective because it contains 0.3% THC, which many correlate to increased therapeutic benefits. CBG makes these enhanced benefits possible without THC, providing those who cannot use products containing THC with the “entourage effect” that many seek from full-spectrum products.
The CBG in our Neuro Water Soluble performs the same actions that trace amounts of THC perform in enhancing the effects of CBD. Next to THC, CBG is one of the only cannabinoids that can cross the blood-brain barrier, a layer of cells separating the bloodstream and the brain. After you ingest one of our CBD products, cannabinoids are released into the bloodstream and circulated throughout the body until they reach the endocannabinoid system to produce their effects. By bridging the blood-brain barrier, CBG accelerates and facilitates cannabinoids’ journey toward the brain, translating to faster-acting, more potent results.
Moreover, once it reaches the endocannabinoid system, CBG binds with CB1 receptors, which can usually be achieved only with trace amounts of THC. By binding with extra receptors in the brain, CBG multiplies the benefits and amplifies the therapeutic scope of our Neuro Water Soluble tincture.
Broad Spectrum Water vs. Full Spectrum CBD Water
Our Water Soluble Tincture is available in both broad-spectrum and full-spectrum forms. Both our broad-spectrum and full-spectrum Sunmed Full Spectrum Water Solubles products are rich in hundreds of cannabinoids and terpenes, and you can count on our products to deliver the “entourage effect,” the synergistic result of cannabinoids and terpenes working together to potentiate the effects of CBD, multiply its benefits and amplify its therapeutic scope.
The principal difference between our broad-spectrum and full-spectrum CBD is THC content. Our broad-spectrum CBD contains 0% THC, and we recommend this form for anyone uncomfortable with THC or liable to drug testing. Our full-spectrum CBD contains trace, non-psychoactive amounts of THC at a legal level of less than 0.3%. Neither product will cause you to feel intoxicated or “high”–in fact, this would be impossible to achieve at any dosage.
Our broad-spectrum and Sunmed Full-Spectrum Water Solubles are excellent options with remarkable therapeutic value. Some customers prefer full-spectrum products because they believe that THC, by crossing the blood-brain barrier and binding with cannabinoid receptors that CBD cannot, enhances the effects and increases the benefits of our products. With that said, most of our customers report the same results–and are equally satisfied–with our broad-spectrum tincture, which contains every other cannabinoid and terpene proven to synergize with CBD except for THC.
All in all, whether you choose broad-spectrum or full-spectrum Sunmed Full Spectrum Water Solubles CBD comes down to personal preference. We can confidently say that you will benefit immensely from either product. Yet, as always, here at Sunmed, we strive to provide our customers with the broadest range of options for customized personal care.